Peanut Peri Halloumi Curry
- 500 g halloumi
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 2 brown onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- Jinadu's Peanut Peri marinade
- coriander to garnish
- vegetable oil
- Finely slice onion and chop halloumi and cauliflower into bitesize chunks.
- Heat up a splash of vegetable oil in a pan, add onions and cook on medium-high heat. When the onions start to turn golden brown,add the halloumi chunks.
- When the halloumi begins to brown, add theminced garlic and cauliflower and mix well. Add chopped tomatoes andJinadu’s Peanut Peri sauce and stir well, cooking on a medium heat untilthe curry has a nice thick texture.
- Serve over rice and garnish with freshlychopped coriander.