Peanut Peri Lobster
- 1 Lobster
- Jinadu's Peanut Peri marinade
- Olive oil
- Heat the grill high.
- Parboil the lobster by dropping it into a pot of boiling water for 5 minutes. When time is up, remove and place in an ice bath.
- Remove and slice the lobster lengthways, discard the dark stomach and tomalley and cut small vents in the claws.
- Sit the lobster on a baking tray and brush the exposed meat with a little olive oil.
- Cook meat side down for around 5 minutes, then turn over, brush with Peanut Peri marinade and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with chunky fries and salad.