Tomato Mango Chicken Thighs
- Chicken thighs
- Jinadu's Tomato Mango marinade
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 225C. Rub the chicken thighs with generous amounts of Jinadu's Tomato Mango marinade.
- Heat up oil in a cast iron skillet over a medium high heat and, once hot, add the chicken skin side down. Leave to cook undisturbed for 8 minutes, then move the pan to the oven and allow the chicken thighs to cook skin side down for a further 10minutes.
- Flip over and cook for a further 5 minutes until the skin crisps and the meat is cooked through.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and allow it to rest for 5 minutes before serving with a drizzle of TomatoMango marinade.