Tomato Mango Sea Bass
- 2 sea bass fillets or 1 per person
- Jinadu's Tomato Mango marinade
- 1/2 mango
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- small bunch of coriander
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare the salsa by peeling and dicing the mango. Dice the tomatoes and finely chop the red onion and coriander. Mix everything together in a small bowl, add lime juice and olive oil and season to taste with salt. Set aside.
- Rub the sea bass fillets with liberal amounts of Jinadu’s Tomato Mango marinade. Coat a non stick frying pan with olive oil and place over a medium high heat. Once the pan is hot, place the fish in the pan skin side down and cook for 3-4 minutes or until skin is crisp and golden. Then reduce the heat, turn over the fillets and cook for a further 2 minutes or until cooked through.