Tomato Mango Steak
- 2 Rib eye / sirloin steaks or 1 per person
- 1 Jinadu's Tomato Mango marinade
- Remove steak from the fridge and allow to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Before cooking, season the steak generously, sprinkling with salt and pepper before coating with Jinadu'sTomato Mango marinade.
- Place a pan over medium high heat and add the steak when it is smoking hot. Cook for around 2-3 minutes on each side for medium rare steak and adjust the heat as needed if the steak iscolouring too quickly.
- Drizzle with extra Tomato Mango marinade or Serengeti for some extra heat. Serves 2 people.